Applications & Forms
If you are requesting evaluation services with us for the first time please submit an online application now.
All evaluations require the following:
- Fully completed AES application;
- Copy of passport or driver's license and proof of name change, if applicable;
- Official transcripts, mailed directly to AES from the institution(s) that you attended (original documents are also acceptable);
- Original diplomas or certificates, if study program completed;
- A certified English translation for each academic document (unless you are requesting us to translate the document, for which we will require an additional fee). Translations submitted with documents to be evaluated must be performed by foreign nationals certified as translators in the country of origin or by individuals certified as translators in the United States;
- Pre-payment of our evaluation and/or translation fees; no services will be provided until fees paid by personal check are cleared by the bank. All fees paid are non-refundable except in case of overpayment. Fees are not refundable when clients cancel services previously requested. All returned checks will incur a $30 NSF fee.
If you have previously had an evaluation completed by AES and are submitting new documents for evaluation, please complete our Update Application. Please do not submit a new online application as this will delay the processing of your file.
If you have previously had an evaluation completed by AES in 2012 or later and would like additional official copies of your completed evaluation, you must submit a request online. You will need to log into your account here. If you do not recall which email address you used, we may look it up for you based on your name or client ID. You may then reset your password to access your account.
If your previous evaluation was completed in 2011 or prior, please complete our Extra Copy Request Form.
If you have been asked by AES staff to submit additional payment for your services you may mail a check or money order to our office or complete our Credit Card Authorization Form.
Please note that the most reliable form of communication is email. Please put the email address you check most frequently on the application to ensure you will receive your status update emails. Remember to place aes-edu.org on your safe sender list!