- General Evaluation (for high school / secondary education level documentation and higher education / university documentation) cost: US$90.00.
- Grade Evaluation (for high school / secondary education level documentation ONLY) cost: US$155.00.
- Comprehensive Evaluation (for higher education / university level documentation) cost: US$225.00.
- Comprehensive Evaluation for Professional Boards (only for Professional Boards - higher education / university documentation) cost: US$300.00.
- Translations (for documents not issued in English) cost: US$50.00 per page. Note that we reserve the right to charge for additional pages of translations for documents with excessive amounts of texts or images. Determination of final cost will be made when documents are reviewed in our office.
- RUSH services are usually completed within three to five business days after all required documents and all fees have been received.
- The cost for RUSH services is an additional 100% of the fees to be paid for the evaluation and/or translation selected.
- RUSH services are available to all clients however, if your file requires verfication the time frame is dependent on the response time of the verifying institution. The file will be completed within three to five business days from the verification response date, if the documents are verified as authentic.
- Additional copies are available to all clients.
- The cost is US$20.00 per copy if requested at the time application is submitted.
- The cost is US$30.00 per copy if requested after an evaluation/translation has been completed.
- Requests for additional copies submitted after the evaluation has been completed will be processed within one to two weeks. Rush services are not available for extra copy requests.
- If you have previously had an evaluation completed by AES in 2012 or later and would like additional official copies of your completed evaluation, you must submit a request online.
You will need to log into your account here. If you do not recall which email address you used, we may look it up for you based on your name or client ID.
You may then reset your password to access your account.
If your previous evaluation was completed in 2011 or prior, please complete our Extra Copy Request Form.
- If your evaluation was previously completed by AES, you may request that we reopen your file to add documents to your evaluation or to update the level of the evaluation previously completed.
- A complete new evaluation fee is required for all updates.
- You do not need to reopen your file if you only want extra copies.
- If you require an update evaluation, please complete our Update Application.
- Each evaluation and/or translation includes two copies; one unsealed, original copy for the client and one sealed, official copy for the institution. A separate mailing fee is required for each address provided.
- An additional mailing fee is required for diplomas submitted in a separate tube or any oversized document.
- Prices are as follows:
- Within the United States: US$30.00
- Canada, Caribbean & Mexico: US$40.00
- All other countries: US$50.00
- We utilize the USPS Priority Mail Express shipping service for all domestic packages which should arrive within 1 business day, in most cases. International shipments are carried by DHL and should arrive within 3 to 5 business days, in most cases. Please note that these timelines are provided by the carriers and are not guaranteed by AES. All shipments include tracking information sent to the email address on file.
- NOTE: Due to country specific restrictions on mailing from the United States, we are unable to mail packages to the following countries: Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Sudan, and Syria. If you live in one of these countries and send us original documents, you will need to provide an address in a different country for us to return your documents. Unfortunately, these restrictions are beyond our control.